[OpenSIPS-Users] PUA_USRLOC

campusvtv campusvtv at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 16:31:15 CET 2015

Hello,

maybe I don't understood completely how pua_usrloc module work. I'm
trying using this module without success.

I understood I have to put the pua_set_publish function on the REGISTER
block, like:

if (is_method("REGISTER")) {
         pua_set_publish();

Only when the user is registered and his registration is present on the
location table, OpenSIPs generate a PUBLISH SIP MESSAGE that save on the
presentity table?; so if another user subscribe for status of this user,
he see the user online.

I'm trying with X-Lite and 3CX without success.

I think en both case, the problem is here:

Mar 12 10:28:06 li926-75 /sbin/opensips[24300]: DBG:pua:publ_cback_func:
Record not found

Any hint?

Regards