[OpenSIPS-Users] incoming DID will not pass to asterisk

mahan77 mail at sathees.co.uk
Tue Mar 10 18:38:49 CET 2015

Hello Terrance.Yes it’s the basics scripts.I’m trying to setup OpenSIPS as a
proxy to asterisk via dispatcher modules. First part I will able to register
sippers on asterisk via dispatcher modules. I’m trying work my way up. This
is my second part of the test; send incoming calls to asterisk IVR.  If you
have any working dispatcher scripts can you post or mail me.  It will help
me to understand more.Many thanks.Sathees