[OpenSIPS-Users] execute lb_status remotely to disable a node

bluerain frank21118 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 9 15:08:49 CET 2015

Is there a way to execute lb_status remotely to disable a node from load
balancer?

So I have an inbound Opensips that takes all the calls and load balance to
multiple asterisk.  And then I have another obound opensips that will
terminate call from the asterisk server.  The call flow goes:

Inbound Opensips --> multiple Asterisk --> outbound Opensips.  Inbound
opensips send the calls across multiple asterisk and each asterisk send call
(1 to 1) to an outbound opensips.  When the outbound opensips goes down,
inbound opensips will keep on sending call to the asterisk not know it can
no longer terminate call (since the outbound opensips is down).

Thus I want to be able to have asterisk send the opensipsctl fifo lb_status
x,0 to the inbound opensip so that it will not keep sending call to it.

Is that possible?

Thx!