[OpenSIPS-Users] Version question

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Sun Mar 8 18:12:18 CET 2015

Syntax-wise, these are the only major changes in 2.1:

* for udp/tcp/sctp/tls listeners, you must also do a `loadmodule
"proto_xxx.so"` command after setting your mpath.
* the global tcp_xxx and tls_xxx params must now be rewritten as
modparam("proto_<proto>", "<proto>_xxxx", ...)

Now, from a stability point of view, the network layer has been
completely re-organized in order to easily support the addition of new
transport protocols. This code is currently in a beta phase - it needs
testing. But modules are unchanged and should behave exactly the same.
So yes, "it should all work in general" :)

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com