[OpenSIPS-Users] SIP to WebRTC Proxy / Gateway

Eric Tamme eric at uphreak.com
Wed Mar 4 15:07:05 CET 2015

Re: DTLS-SRTP + ICE -> plain RTP, this can be done using opensips with
rtpengine, I have tested it using oversip -> opensips + rtpengine ->
legacy sip.

But generally speaking if you are "pretty new to SIP, RTP and WebRTC"
you are likely going to run into a lot of head aches with WebRTC and
"legacy" SIP device interop.  I don't mean to be a downer ... thats just
the way things are really.