[OpenSIPS-Users] registrar lookup

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Thu Jun 25 17:59:58 CEST 2015

You can try to call save twice:
- without forced AOR;
- with forced AOR.

Then you should be able to route individually and to all. I haven't tried
to call save twice, but it should work.

If you do multiple lookups, after each lookup except for the last one, you
might need to push the current RURI into a branch. I can't remember if this
was fixed or not.
Also, there is a limited number of branches. You will need to take that
into account too.

Regards
Ovidiu Sas