[OpenSIPS-Users] Ack without To tag

John Nash john.nash778 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 05:25:50 CEST 2015

Let me add some more details which I noticed.

As i explained in previous post in the same subject, we receive ACK without
to tag from one UA, since it will not match any dialog, I tried to route it
to destination with topology_hiding but topology hiding used different
branch tag than the 200 OK received (It only replaced .0 with .2). I think
this is happening because I am also using drouting module and UAC which use
branches.

I can post trace also if someone wants to have a look.