[OpenSIPS-Users] First OpenSIPS Workshop 2015 is here

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon Jun 22 14:01:34 CEST 2015

It's almost that time again! The OpenSIPS Workshop @ClueCon is coming to
Chicago! The first of two OpenSIPS Workshops being held in the USA, this
event has been scheduled for 3rd of August 2015, at the InterContinental
Chicago, Chicago, IL, USA. The OpenSIPS Workshop @ClueCon will coincide
with annual FreeSwitch Cluecon conference being held Aug 3rd - 6th at
the same location.

The OpenSIPS Workshop is a new format that will focus more on providing
attendees with more of a technical approach to integrating OpenSIPS
rather than case studies - the sessions will provide working setups
(with explanations) for OpenSIPS in different scenarios . The Workshops
will cover new OpenSIPS release and features, FreeSwitch integration,
Edge Proxy setup, Asynchronous I/O support and Fraud prevention.

The Official schedule is still under construction:
http://www.opensips.org/Community/Workshop-2015Chicago-Schedule

But we're happy to announce the following workshop leaders:

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu - Founder OpenSIPS project
Dan Christian Bogos - ITsysCOM
Vlad Paiu - OpenSIPS Project
Flavio Goncalves - SIPPulse
Alex Goulis - CID(name)
Pete Kelly - SourceVox

Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned professional, the OpenSIPS
Workshop @ClueCon has something for you.

For beginners, get answers to questions like:

* how to extend, expand and enhance FreeSwitch with OpenSIPS
* why OpenSIPS is the right choice for your network
* what are the capabilities, features and limits of OpenSIPS

Seasoned professionals can:

* Learn about new modules and features for the 2.x release
* Discuss advanced topics
* Discuss the development roadmap for OpenSIPS

The registration fees (per person) are:

     $199 for those attending only the OpenSIPS summit
     $149 for those attending ClueCon as well or having a discount code
or are registering 3 or more participants

Space is limited, so don't wait too long to register.

More information can be found at:
     http://www.opensips.org/Community/Workshop-2015Chicago

We're looking forward to seeing you in Chicago!

- The OpenSIPS Team