[OpenSIPS-Users] how to avoid sending double acc request

Arsen arsen.semionov at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 16:56:19 CEST 2015

Hi guys,

Can someone advise me with the following issue:

We do radius accounting by executing radius_send_acct request on time when
BYE is received. I've mentioned that sometimes we have two BYE requests
going thru the proxy, one from origination party and another from the
termination. Two BYEs belong to the same call.
In all these cases opensips sends two radius_send_acct requests instead of
single one which is wrong.

How is possible to avoid the sending the second radius_send_acct if we have
a double BYE?

Thank you,

Arsen.