[OpenSIPS-Users] Possible memory leak related to AVPs

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Thu Jun 18 18:33:00 CEST 2015

Hi, Mickael!

This is not entirely true - you can define AVPs with the integer value
0. Those will have avp->flags == 0 and avp->data == 0.
What I'd do, is to note down the avp->id value of those AVPs and then
try to see their names. To do that, you'd have to look into the avp_map
and avp_map_shm maps to see the corresponding name for that id.
Alternatively you can call in your script the avp_print() method, which
prints all the AVPs for a specific transaction along with their id and
names. Let me know how this goes.

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Solutions