[OpenSIPS-Users] Possible memory leak related to AVPs

Mickael Marrache mickaelmarrache at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 09:11:46 CEST 2015

Hi Razvan,

I created a core dump for the attendant process. Is it enough or we also
need core dumps for other processes? Note that the leak appears in shared
memory.

We do use QM debug for this version, this is how I discovered the remaining
AVPs at shutdown where the remaining allocated memory fragments are listed.

Do you know where I should look for the AVPs in the core dump?

Thanks,
Mickael