[OpenSIPS-Users] remove contact from location

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Wed Jun 17 10:25:55 CEST 2015

Hi Sean,

Please do not confuse SIP AoR ("To:" header of the REGISTER request)
with SIP Contacts ("Contact:" header). An AoR may have multiple Contacts.

When using "remove()", you can either delete the entire AoR, or one of
its contacts. Please make sure to read all the examples in the docs.
Also, as Jarrod suggested, remember to use SIP URIs.

Best regards,

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com