[OpenSIPS-Users] topology_hiding function and loose_route etc

John Nash john.nash778 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 21:08:26 CEST 2015

Hello Bogdan,

Thank you I will just ignore them. I have one more related issue. I am
using uac_replace_from in auto mode along with topology_hiding. In a case
when UA sends opensips a REInvite , my end carrier seem to completely
ignore the Reinvite. I noticed that From URI in original Invite is
different from the one sent in Reinvite (Only change is caller ID)....

Is there something I should know when mixing topology_hiding function and
uac_replace_from?

Regards

John