[OpenSIPS-Users] topology_hiding function and loose_route etc

John Nash john.nash778 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 11:32:20 CEST 2015

I have modified my proxy config to support topology_hiding function of
dialog module. But I see lot of dialog related errors like ..

ERROR:dialog:push_reply_in_dialog: [487] reply in dlg state [2]: missing
TAG param in TO hdr
ERROR:dialog:w_validate_dialog: null dialog

I am just wondering if my configuration is correct. How functions like
loose_route(); match_dialog();, Validate_dialog(), fix_route_dialog should
be used in production environment to cover all cases.