[OpenSIPS-Users] Error compiling cachedb_mongodb with opensips_head

Jayesh Nambiar jayesh1017 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 14:27:13 CEST 2015

Hi,
I tried including the cachedb_mongodb with latest opensips_head and it
gives out error saying "fatal error: mongo.h: No such file or directory"
I have installed mongo C library and I see it copies all the ".h" files in
/usr/local/include/libmongoc-1.0 and the filename is mongoc.h instead of
mongo.h.
I guess the paths and filenames need to be looked upon again for the
cachedb_mongodb to successfully compile.

Thanks,

- Jayesh