[OpenSIPS-Users] Unable to route registered phone to registrant trunk

Fabrizio Pappolla, Brainy Forge S.r.l. fabrizio.pappolla at brainyforge.it
Mon Jun 1 17:29:10 CEST 2015

Hi.
I'm using opensips-1.10.
I have successful configured the uac_registrant module to my VoIP
carrier, so my OpenSIPS is registered; I've also correctly configured
some user: 1000 and 1001. I can register to OpenSIPS with this extension
and they can call each other. If I try to call external number I get
"SIP 404 - NOT FOUND" error.

How can I make external call? I've tried to configure drouting module,
without any success.

/opensipsctl dr show/
*dr gateways*
+----+------+------+-----------------+-------+------------+-------+------------+-------------+
| id | gwid | type | address         | strip | pri_prefix | attrs |
probe_mode | description |
+----+------+------+-----------------+-------+------------+-------+------------+-------------+
|  2 | 1    |    0 | voip.eutelia.it |     0 | 0          | 1
|          2 | eutelia     |
+----+------+------+-----------------+-------+------------+-------+------------+-------------+
*dr groups*
+----+----------+-----------------+---------+-------------+
| id | username | domain          | groupid | description |
+----+----------+-----------------+---------+-------------+
|  1 | 1000     | voip.eutelia.it |       1 |             |
+----+----------+-----------------+---------+-------------+
*dr carriers*
+----+-----------+--------+-------+-------+-------------+
| id | carrierid | gwlist | flags | attrs | description |
+----+-----------+--------+-------+-------+-------------+
|  1 | 1         | 1      |     0 |       | EUTELIA     |
+----+-----------+--------+-------+-------+-------------+
*dr rules*
+--------+---------+--------+---------+----------+---------+--------+-------+-------------+
| ruleid | groupid | prefix | timerec | priority | routeid | gwlist |
attrs | description |
+--------+---------+--------+---------+----------+---------+--------+-------+-------------+
|      1 | 1       |     |         |        0 | 1       | 1,#1 |
|             |

/opensipsctl dr gw_status/
ID:: 1 IP=voip.eutelia.it *Enabled=no*

If i try to enable it, it goes down after few sec

/opensipsctl dr carrier_status/
ID:: 1 Enabled=yes

Is the dynamic routing way correct? I need to forward all sip traffic
from a user (that register to OpenSIPS) to its associated trunk ( by
uac_registrant module ) and opposite.
Regards.