[OpenSIPS-Users] With OpenSIPS-CP how to make a sip trunk between two opensips

Kevin Kokos kevinkokos76 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 20:36:40 CEST 2015

Hi All,

First of all, i'm a noob in the sip environment, network and even more in
opensips so please excuse my lack of accuracy/knowledge.
Here is my goal, in a test purpose (yes it can be weird), i have the
following installation:

SIP client (1000, registered on OpenSips 1) ------- OpenSips 1
(192.168.1.1) ----------- Opensips 2 (192.168.1.2) -------SIP client (2000,
registered on OpenSips 2)

The goal is for sip_client with account 1000 to be able to call sip_client
with account 2000.It should be easy to do but i can't manage to configure
it.

Each OpenSips can be managed by Opensips-cp.