[OpenSIPS-Users] Route_to_gw not pushing gw_id to the first index of avp

Patrick Wakano pwakano at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 15:47:04 CEST 2015

Hello list,

Back to this issue, I found another behavior of the gw_id_avp that is not
documented anywhere...
Due to the reason explained in this thread, I am setting the gw_id_avp to
null but if I set it to null and then call use_next_gw(), the routing does
not happen and I get this message in the logs:
WARNING:drouting:use_next_gw: no GWs found at all -> have you done
do_routing in script ??

If I do not set it to null before calling use_next_gw() it works as
expected. So I conclude that somehow the use_next_gw() function uses the
gw_id_avp and we should not touch it. Is that right? Any reason for that?

Regards,
Patrick