[OpenSIPS-Users] TLS client simple testing. What is a good result when handshake works?

Nabeel nabeelshikder at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 02:36:30 CEST 2015

Hi,

You are getting the message "self signed certificate in certificate chain"
because you haven't included your server's root certificate in the command,
with either -CApath or -CAfile option, for example add the following to the
command: -CApath /etc/ssl/certs

Then the response you receive should look like the following:

Start Time: 1438129754
Timeout   : 300 (sec)
Verify return code: 0 (ok)