[OpenSIPS-Users] Load static registrations on startup

Edwin eahaselhoff at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 12:03:06 CEST 2015

On startup (opensips 1.11) we like to load the static registrations from the
location database, after this we like to have registrations just in memory
for fast performance with usrloc dbmode 0.

Is it posible to start opensips with dbmode 2, load the static registrations
in memory (maybe in startup_route) and than change to dbmode 0?

Maybe I should think different? Don't hesitate to share your thoughts, all
suggestions are welcome!