[OpenSIPS-Users] shared profile names are hashed in redis?

Alex Pappas apappas at vieras.eu
Wed Jul 1 14:20:49 CEST 2015

Dear all,

I'm trying a scenario where I use shared profiles among two Opensips with
Redis.
Everything works as expected!

The question is that in redis I see the profile names in hash so if I need
to query them and show them to a graph for example, I don't know which
profile with value I'm looking for..
Is there any way to store the profiles but not as hash? just their real
names.

e.g. profile with value customer/s, 100001

thanks a lot
Alex

--
Alexandros Pappas | Business Development | Vieras
Phone: +30 6937630910
Email: apappas at vieras.eu
Skype: alex.pappas1
Twitter: @rebel_alx

Business Intelligence through Social Media
www.vieras.eu
*www.linkedin.com/company/vieras <http://www.linkedin.com/company/vieras> *
*www.facebook.com/VierasHotelMgmt
<http://www.facebook.com/VierasHotelMgmt> *