[OpenSIPS-Users] Route_to_gw not pushing gw_id to the first index of avp

Patrick Wakano pwakano at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 14:15:55 CEST 2015

Hello Opensips list,

When using the route_to_gw() function, I noticed that the gw_id that is
pushed back to the avp wasn't matching the address actually selected by the
drouting engine.
After some investigation I noticed that earlier in my script I was calling
the is_from_gw() function with the 'i' flag which also pushes the gw_id to
the avp and this was the value I was seeing in my avp after calling the
route_to_gw().
By debuging with the avp_print() function I could see that the
route_to_gw() does not pushes the gw_id to first index of the avp, but to
the end of it. Any reason for that or is it a bug?

Regards,

Patrick