[OpenSIPS-Users] rtpproxy sends rtp from caller to callee before 200OK

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Thu Jan 22 09:36:03 CET 2015

Hi, Marco!

 From RTPProxy point of view, you can't differentiate between SIP
replies, because for all of them you call the same function -
rtpproxy_answer().
Now, if the client decides to send RTP for 183 (and indeed, I've seen
this several times), there's not that much that you can do. Although
it's kind of a hack, all I can think of is to not call rtpproxy_answer()
for 180/183 and strip the body to prevent the client from sending RTP
directly to the callee.
I hope this works for you.

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea