[OpenSIPS-Users] [opensips] [control panel]: change of admin password irgnores by cp - and strange error messages

Markus Klaus Schäffauer markus at mkschaeffauer.de
Thu Jan 15 10:12:13 CET 2015

Hello,

when I change the admin password (in the database), this is ignored
completely by the control panel.

But I cannot work seriously with a openly known password... so why my
control panel is ignoring that in the database I made a password change?

And another thing: In the control panel, section system, I get (for
example) the following errors:

Dialog:
Array ( [0] => Cannot connect to OpenSIPS Server via Management
Interface (/tmp/opensips_proxy_fifo) )

Callcenter:
Failed to issue query, error message : MDB2 Error: no such table[select
id,agentid,location,logstate,skills from cc_agents where 1 = 1 order by
id LIMIT 5 OFFSET 0]

There seem to be still some errors, although I am able to register
clients correctly.

Sounds really strange.

Regards,
Markus