[OpenSIPS-Users] B2BUA & Proxy Interaction

Newlin, Ben Ben.Newlin at inin.com
Wed Jan 7 16:02:35 CET 2015

Bogdan,

If I use local_route to do drouting as you suggest, I would need to register a route to handle failure so I can advance to the next destination in the set. But the documentation indicates that t_on_failure is not available in local_route. So it seems if drouting is used in this way it can be used for a single destination only, because the failover will not work. Is this correct?

Also, any comment on the idea of using the Binary Interface for fast failover of the B2BUA modules?

Ben Newlin | Sr Voice Network Engineer, CDE Development PureCloud
phone & fax +1.317.957.1009 | ben.newlin at inin.com

Interactive Intelligence
Deliberately Innovative
www.inin.com<http://www.inin.com/>