[OpenSIPS-Users] What is this error message telling me?

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Wed Feb 25 20:21:31 CET 2015

If you could provide more logs and eventually a SIP trace, we could
track this down. This seems to be happening when a new leg is bridged
while the old leg is dropped. It might be a harmless error log.
Which version of opensips are you running?

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas

On Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 11:47 AM, Peter Kust
<peter.kust at businessuites.com> wrote:
> I am using the b2b_sca module to handle some shared call functionality, and
> while it is mostly working, fairly regularly I get this error message:
>

> ERROR:b2b_logic:b2bl_drop_entity: inconsistent tuple
> [0x7f0fd2c65410]->[605.0]
>

> How should I interpret that error message so I can figure out where to look
> in my config for the problem?
>

> Cordially,
>

> Peter Nayland Kust
>
> Director of Technologies