[OpenSIPS-Users] transformation on uri

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Feb 24 11:00:36 CET 2015

Hi Aron,

You can use the core functions like prefix() or strip() :
http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Script-CoreFunctions-1-11#toc25
http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Script-CoreFunctions-1-11#toc52

Also take a look at the construct_uri() function:
http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Script-CoreFunctions-1-11#toc11

In regards to the URI transformation , it does not return the schema
part, but this can be easily added if needed.