[OpenSIPS-Users] Handling Timeouts from Redirect Server

Will Bazdarich mwbazdarich at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 14 02:54:50 CET 2015

Hello,
I am getting occasional timeouts from a LNP server and I would like to be able to gracefully handle that event. Currently I dip the server using t_on_reply:
rewritehostport("192.168.1.1"); t_on_reply("dip_reply");

I have an on_reply_route[dip_reply] block which parses the Contact header, etc. I have been reading up on t_on_failure but it appears that it might override the t_on_reply since the response from the LNP server is a 302. Can I keep my t_on_reply and prepare a route if the INVITE I send times out? I have set "fr_timer" to 3 using modparam.
thanks!