[OpenSIPS-Users] Testing Event_Route with USRLOC

Duane Larson duane.larson at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 05:31:29 CET 2015

I'm trying out event_route with USRLOC but I am not seeing any xlogs.  I'm
not 100% clear how to set up event_route's but it seems like it is
basically just creating the following

modparam("usrloc", "db_mode",   2)

event_route[E_UL_AOR_INSERT] {
    xlog("The E_UL_AOR_INSERT event was raised\n");
  }

event_route[E_UL_AOR_DELETE] {
    xlog("The E_UL_AOR_DELETE event was raised\n");
  }

Is there anything else that needs to be done in the script?  If I register
or register a client I am not seeing any xlog messages.  And if I delete a
client using "opensipsctl fifo ul_rm" I don't see anything.  Running
OpenSIPS 1.11.2-notls