[OpenSIPS-Users] Invite no repsonse timer

bluerain frank21118 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 31 20:12:49 CEST 2015

Just curious, I am using opensips 1.11 and have the tm module set as:

modparam("tm", "fr_timer", 5)
modparam("tm", "fr_inv_timer", 120)
modparam("tm", "restart_fr_on_each_reply", 0)
modparam("tm", "onreply_avp_mode", 1)

When I do wireshark on a call that the far end device is not responding (or
delay responding) on INVITES, I see that second invite as send out with
about 0.6 seconds after the first and then 1.2 seconds after the second and
then 2.4 seconds on the last one.  So if I have fr_timer on 5, wouldn't the
invite retry be 5 seconds apart?  Or am I missing something here?

Thx.