[OpenSIPS-Users] Use of socket_info and local_contact columns in the active_watcher table

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Aug 27 13:35:36 CEST 2015

Hi Surya,

Actually none of the functions update_subs_db (used in fallback2db mode)
and update_db_subs (used by timer), when comes to updating, are not
pushing the socket and the local contact fields.

Those 2 columns are also not loaded by get_database_info() when
get_stored_info() (in fallback2db mode) is looking up for existing
subscriptions.

I guess the code assumes that those elements do preserve across the same
subscription.

In your case, subscriptions to same user may land on different presence
servers right ?