[OpenSIPS-Users] [OpenSIPS-Devel] [RELEASE] OpenSIPS 2.1.1 is now available

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Aug 25 10:33:05 CEST 2015

Hi Maxim,

During the 2.1 devel there was an attempt to have an auto load of the
proto modules (modules providing proto implementations for SIP, like
UDP, TCP, TLS, SCTP, WS, etc). This attempt failed due multiple reasons
like some inconsistency in the syntax of config file (dependencies
between "listen", "mpath" , "loadmodule") or like user experience.

Before releasing the first 2.1, the decision was made to explicitly load
the proto modules as any other opensips module.

There is nothing to state in the release notes as it was never
officially states the other way around. It was an experiment with no
happy end.

Best regards,