[OpenSIPS-Users] 408 Request Timeout with UDP

Nabeel nabeelshikder at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 19:37:03 CEST 2015

Hi,

I see the cause now on the UAC side; I know it seems simple to just add
some DNS records to the server IP,  but I'm still pondering on the best way
to solve this and where exactly to add the SRV records because:

1) I already have the SRV records set up on the actual hostname / domain,
hosted by a DNS service third party, which is easier for me to maintain.
However the UAC seems to be ignoring this.

2) I have used the same UAC with another server and did not have to set up
SRV on the actual server machine IP.

I'm not sure if this has anything to do with the OpenSIPS config but I'll
let you know if I solve it.