[OpenSIPS-Users] 408 Request Timeout with UDP

Nabeel nabeelshikder at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 17:25:29 CEST 2015

I just discovered that the SIP client logs show an error message only on
the recipient side, not on the caller's side.  I missed this previously
because the caller's side log does not show any error:

java.lang.Exception: No DNS SRV or A results found for: 162.242.153.259
>  (IP address of OpenSIPS server).

I have the SRV records set on the actual hostname/domain, but it seems to
be looking for SRV at the actual IP address itself.