[OpenSIPS-Users] Protocol/port mismatch warning (TLS - UDP)

Matt Hamilton mistral9999 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 23 18:53:54 CEST 2015

We use Opensips (1.7.1, in the process of upgrading to 2.1) as a dispatcher to multiple Asterisk servers.  Currently we are trying to set up TLS.

UAC -> Opensips -> Asterisk

TLS is available and enabled on all three. The traffic between UAC and Opensips is on TLS and encrypted. On the other hand, it's not encrypted between Opensips and Asterisk since we use force_send_socket (UDP) to the Asterisk servers. This is the way we want it - encrypted between UAC and Opensips and not encrypted between Opensips and Asterisk. The communication is fine, but we get a warning "core:get_send_socket: protocol/port mismatch" in our logs.

My question is: Is forcing TLS traffic thru UDP is the only way to get Opensips - Asterisk traffic is unencrypted?

Thanks,

Matt