[OpenSIPS-Users] CARRIERROUTE module

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Aug 12 08:40:18 CEST 2015

Hi Ben,

The carrierroute module is not maintained (for like 6 years).

Still, if you want to do a routing based on both caller and caller
number, you can do it with the drouting module. Use a set of prefixes to
translate the caller prefix into a kind of routing group , which can be
used again with drouting as set for searching the callee prefix.
Basically you do 2 droutings, one for caller, one for callee.