[OpenSIPS-Users] Error message

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon Aug 10 10:48:06 CEST 2015

Hi Garry,

Proto 1 is actually PROTO_UDP - there is an internal proto enum
assigning those values.

If you are sure on your checks and if you have opensips installed from
sources, I can provide you a patch to print the source socket and
destination IP when the such a SEND fails.
Sometimes I notices similar error when the destination port is 0 (for
whatever obscure reasons).

So, just let me know if you have the means to apply and use the patch.