[OpenSIPS-Users] 408 Request Timeout with UDP

Nabeel nabeelshikder at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 18:39:25 CEST 2015

SamyGo,

I was referring to this test you suggested:

"Can you do a small test ? Re register your callee phone and within same
second make a call to callee."

Line 294 was already there when I generated the config file using
'menu_config'; I did not add that myself.

I think Bogdan's suggestion is working, but in my initial tests I got more
consistent results when I included the additional parameters in my last
Email.

Bogdan,

Regarding UDP, I realised that the UDP port could not be in LISTEN state
and this was probably preventing my server from fully opening that port.
Running nmap on that port showed result "open|filtered", unlike with TCP
which showed fully open.  I am not running any firewalls on my server, so
this seems to be the default behaviour of my network.

I would like to clarify one thing.  You mentioned adding
setbflag(SIP_PING_FLAG) before doing save(), but in my config file I don't
see save() anywhere, there is only this line: "if (!save("location"))".
Where exactly do I add this line?