[OpenSIPS-Users] ERROR:core:io_watch_del: BUG - trying to del fd 38 with flags 2 1

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Aug 4 14:17:44 CEST 2015

HiRahul,

I tried to reproduce your scenarioduring the last 2 days. Thanks to the
detailed instructions and stepping, I mananged to get (as described) to
the last step. But instead of getting the error you mentioned, the tcp
conn timeout event was properly handled:

[23203] DBG:core:__tcpconn_lifetime: timeout for hash=3 - 0x7f94f298fea0
(322 > 317)
[23203] DBG:core:io_watch_del: [TCP_main] io_watch_del op on index -1 29
(0x8828a0, 29, -1, 0x10,0x3) fd_no=22 called

Are you sure you are using the latest GIT code (I tested both 2.1 and 1.11).