[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS Summit Amsterdam 2015 - Heads UP !

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Apr 30 13:41:33 CEST 2015

Heads up, there are 2 weeks to the OpenSIPS Summit in Amsterdam,
12th-13th of May.

The schedule is fully set:
http://www.opensips.org/Community/Summit-2015Amsterdam-Schedule

and we have a 50+ registrations received. We have a limit of 70, so do
not wait for the last days to register !!

Looking at the schedule, topics and number of participants, I can
definitely say it will be an awesome event ! Not to mention the Social
Event (read "beer" here) on the 12th evening ;)

Everything was done with the help of our sponsors:
     VoiPro Netherlands
     Motto Communications

Looking forward to see you in Amsterdam !!

Best regards,