[OpenSIPS-Users] Anybody is interested to develop this scenario using OpenSIPS?

Satish Patel satish.txt at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 15:02:24 CEST 2015

I got confused in your diagram so i just wanted to clean, anyway i think
your diagram should be like following

[UA]-------------[Opensips]--------------[SIP Provider]
                     |           |
                     |           |
                     |           |
                    [Asterisk]
                    [Asterisk]

This is what i understand, Please correct me if i am wrong:

1. Asterisk with handle VoiceMail, Conference, IVR etc service.
2. Opensips will send all Outbound calls to PSTN directly.
3. Did you create Asterisk Database for Username etc? I think we may need
to Asterisk view table to both can read user DB. Its not a big deal.

Regarding hour it may it may take 5/6 hours or may be less or more depend
on what kind of issue we see. I will charge overall. 15,000/-

Let me know if i am missing anything.