[OpenSIPS-Users] Memory leak issue?

microx acmicrox at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 03:25:37 CEST 2015

Hi Liviu,

Many thanks for your reply. I read the link about Linux eating memory before
and used "free -m" to check the memory usage. When I stop the OpenSIPS
process, the free memory shown by "free -m" significantly increases and
that's why I doubt memory leak from OpenSIPS. The attached logs were
generated to serve as a clue (hopefully) to determine whether OpenSIPS is
likely to have memory leak issue or not. I am not familiar with the Linux
memory management and will do more experiments on this issue. Thanks for
your comments again.

Best wishes,
Chen-Che