[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips 1.11.3 crash (Federico Edorna)

Kneeoh kneeoh at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 7 16:09:58 CEST 2015

Federico, we are seeing similar crashes with both 1.11.3 and 1.11.4 when the system is under load and we perform back to back fifo get_statistics all commands (about 10 seconds apart). Opensips will segfault. I'm going to try to get some back traces, but for immediate time being, I'm going to go back to a 1.10 branch and see if it happens there too. My suspicion is that something is broken in the mi in 1.11. In order to prove it we'll have to setup a lab and run sipp against it, i can't afford to play with production.