[OpenSIPS-Users] SUBSCRIBE not routed to destination

Michele Pinassi michele.pinassi at unisi.it
Fri Apr 3 11:51:57 CEST 2015

Hi all,

i've just upgraded to opensips 1.11.4 (just to be clear: my problem
still exists on 1.11.3). My big issue is that SUBSCRIBE messages weren't
not routed to dest after received (andh managed) by OpenSIPS.

Setting debug=4, this is the log fot a SUBSCRIBE from 5002 to 5030:
http://pastebin.com/h7qBTKbv

This is the full opensips.cfg -> http://pastebin.com/r7fNTxpy

Thanks for any help.

Michele

--
Michele Pinassi
Responsabile Telefonia di Ateneo

Per trovare una soluzione rapida ai tuoi problemi tecnici
consulta le FAQ di Ateneo, http://www.faq.unisi.it