[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRtool and perfomance with short calls( 3 sec )

Pavel Eremin eremina.net at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 11:20:07 CEST 2014

Hi, All! I am using CDRTool with prepaid and when reached 15 calls per
second i have  low performance.

As I understood CDRtool engine gets ALL active session and recalc
MaxSessionTime for ALL calls when new call happens?

so if i have many short calls CDRTool has heavy load.

I don't want to recalc active session. (let negative balance be).

Can i do it without make a lot of changes in code? may be disable some
function in rating.php?

PS: I have read docs about PREPAID "This scheme provides a
fair balancing policy with small performance penalty on the servers."