[OpenSIPS-Users] 408 for non-invite request

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Sep 17 10:03:10 CEST 2014

Hi Patrick,

First, you can control the timeout in a per-request fashion, by setting
from script some TM variables:
     - in 1.11 -
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.11.x/tm.html#id295747
     - in 1.10 -
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.10.x/tm.html#id294137

And no, 4320 is not supported, I will look into it.