[OpenSIPS-Users] dispatcher not doing fail over itself

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Sep 17 09:30:12 CEST 2014

Hi Satish,

Use the "opensipsctl fifo ds_list" to see the status of the gws in
realtime . Be sure that once a gw is in non-active state (probing or
inactive), it will not be used again for routing. Just take care of
doing the ds_next_dst() in order to jump to the next available gw.

If you do the avp_print() after ds_select_dst(), you can see how many
other gw are prepared to used in case of failover.