[OpenSIPS-Users] Dialog Replication Behaviour

Federico Edorna fedorna at anura.com.ar
Tue Sep 9 21:44:42 CEST 2014

Hello, I'm working on a redundant solution with Opensips version 1.11.2
using dialog replication via Binary Interface.

I've noticed that the active server sends the binary create command to the
backup server only when the dialog is confirmed.
The problem I've found is than when a call is canceled by the caller (the
dialog in active server is unconfirmed or in early state), active server
destroy the local dialog and also send the delete command to the backup
server. As the backup server does not have the dialog created, I get an
error:

ERROR:dialog:dlg_replicated_delete: dialog not found (callid:
|64f64dce-96d9658a at 192.168.
20.108| ftag: |f2fcd0fe6f793c1ao1|

Is this behaviour correct? Unconfirmed/Early State Dialog are not
replicated to backup server? If this is the case, should I ignore this
errors? Or maybe replication for deletion should only be sent if dialog was
confirmed?

Many Thanks!

Federico