[OpenSIPS-Users] Request forwarding and topology hiding with b2b_init_request

Eugene Prokopiev enp at itx.ru
Tue Sep 2 06:23:12 CEST 2014

> Hi,
>
> Two notes:

Hi and thanks, but I was expecting more detailed comments or links to
documentation describing the same configuration.

> 1) you cannot user b2b and forward function in the same time ; b2b is doing
> its own "forwarding"....

How can I use its own "forwarding"? I tried to see
http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Tutorials-B2BUA#toc12 - it looks
like my schema with two networks, but where can I find complete
configuration example? How to configure sip proxy server ip addresses
in different networks for "forwarding" and "forward" RTP?

> 2) if you do forward, you should take care about Record-Routing and
> Loose-Routing mechanisms (simply doing forward for all requests - initial or
> sequential - does not do the job) - check the "SIP Routing" webinar:
>     http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Webinars#toc12

Thanks, I'll see it.

Which tool is the best for forward requests/replies with ip addresses
rewriting in SIP headers? b2b or forward or something else? Or this is
not tasl for opensips and I need to use something like FreeSWITCH?

> Also, check the mhomed param:
> http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Script-CoreParameters-1-11#toc69

I tried to use it:

--