[OpenSIPS-Users] Load balancer setup

Kenny Watson KWatson at geniusppt.com
Thu Oct 23 22:40:09 CEST 2014

Hi Matt,

The SDP is being generated by freeswitch and you would need to make it think that when its sending to kamailio, that kamailio  is an external host so freeswitch uses its public IP address in the SDP  that it is then forwarded on directly to the carrier.

I've never used freeswitch but thats roughly what you'd do with asterisk.

Thanks
Kenny Watson